An American animal allied to the weasel.
- Any of various tendril-bearing plants of the genus Cucurbita, having fleshy edible fruit with a leathery rind and unisexual flowers.
- The fruit of any of these plants, eaten as a vegetable.
- To beat, squeeze, or press into a pulp or a flattened mass; crush. See Synonyms at crush.
- To put down or suppress; quash: squash a revolt.
- To silence or fluster, as with crushing words: squash a heckler.
- To become crushed, flattened, or pulpy, as by pressure or impact.
- To move with a splashing or sucking sound, as when walking through boggy ground.
- The act or sound of squashing.
- The fact or condition of being squashed.
- A crushed or crowded mass: a squash of people.
- Sports A racket game played in a closed walled court with a rubber ball.
- Chiefly British A citrus-based soft drink.
- With a squashing sound.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കുമ്പളങ്ങ - Kumpalanga ;ഞെക്കുക - Njekkuka ;തള്ളിക്കളയുക - Thallikkalayuka ;ഉടയ്ക്കുക - Udaykkuka ;വീണുടയുക - Veenudayuka ;പാനീയം - Paaneeyam | Paneeyam ;