Looking obliquely. Specifically (Med.), not having the optic axes coincident; -- said of the eyes. See Squint,
- To look with the eyes partly closed, as in bright sunlight.
- To look or glance sideways.
- To look askance, as in disapproval.
- To have an indirect reference or inclination.
- To be affected with strabismus.
- To cause to squint.
- To close (the eyes) partly while looking.
- The act or an instance of squinting.
- A sideways glance.
- A quick look or glance: Take a squint at this view.
- An oblique reference or inclination.
- See strabismus.
- A hagioscope.
- Looking obliquely or askance.