To pierce with a pointed weapon; to wound or kill by the thrust of a pointed instrument; as, to stab a man with a dagger; also, to thrust; as, to stab a dagger into a person.
- To pierce or wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To plunge (a pointed weapon or instrument) into something.
- To make a thrusting or poking motion at or into: stabbed the air with his fingers.
- To thrust with or as if with a pointed weapon: stabbed at the food with her fork.
- To inflict a wound with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A thrust with a pointed weapon or instrument.
- A wound inflicted with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- A sudden piercing pain.
- An attempt; a try: made a stab at the answer.
- stab (someone) in the back To harm (someone) by treachery or betrayal of trust.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കത്തിക്കുത്ത് - Kaththikkuththu | Kathikkuthu ;പ്രഹരിക്കുക - Praharikkuka ;മുറിവ് - Murivu ;കുത്ത് - Kuththu | Kuthu ;കുത്തിപ്പിളര്ക്കുക - Kuththippilarkkuka | Kuthippilarkkuka ;കുത്തിക്കൊല്ലുക - Kuththikkolluka | Kuthikkolluka ;