The adult male of the red deer (Cervus elaphus), a large European species closely related to the American elk, or wapiti.
- The adult male of various deer, especially the red deer.
- An animal, especially a pig, castrated after reaching sexual maturity.
- A person who attends a social gathering unaccompanied by a partner, especially a man who is unaccompanied by a woman.
- A social gathering for men only.
- Of or for men only: a stag party.
- Pornographic: stag films.
- Unaccompanied: went to the dance stag.
- To attend a social gathering unaccompanied by a partner. Used especially of men.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഞ്ചയം - Sanchayam ;കൂമ്പാരം - Koompaaram | Koomparam ;ശിഖരി - Shikhari ;കലമാൻ - Kalamaan | Kalaman ;ആണ്മാന് - Aanmaan | anman ;ആണ്കുതിര - Aankuthira | ankuthira ;