A floor or story of a house.
- A raised and level floor or platform.
- A raised platform on which theatrical performances are presented.
- An area in which actors perform.
- The acting profession, or the world of theater. Used with the: The stage is her life.
- The scene of an event or of a series of events.
- A platform on a microscope that supports a slide for viewing.
- A scaffold for workers.
- A resting place on a journey, especially one providing overnight accommodations.
- The distance between stopping places on a journey; a leg: proceeded in easy stages.
- A stagecoach.
- A level or story of a building.
- The height of the surface of a river or other fluctuating body of water above a set point: at flood stage.
- A level, degree, or period of time in the course of a process: the toddler stage of child development; the early stages of a disease.
- A point in the course of an action or series of events: too early to predict a winner at this stage.
- One of two or more successive propulsion units of a rocket vehicle that fires after the preceding one has been jettisoned.
- Geology A subdivision in the classification of stratified rocks, ranking just below a series and representing rock formed during a chronological age.
- Electronics An element or a group of elements in a complex arrangement of parts, especially a single tube or transistor and its accessory components in an amplifier.
- To exhibit or present on or as if on a stage: stage a boxing match.
- To produce or direct (a theatrical performance).
- To arrange and carry out: stage an invasion.
- Medicine To determine the extent or progression of (a cancer, for example).
- To be adaptable to or suitable for theatrical presentation.
- To stop at a designated place in the course of a journey: "tourists from London who had staged through Warsaw” ( Frederick Forsyth).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദശാവിശേഷം - Dhashaavishesham | Dhashavishesham ;കളിത്തട്ട് - Kaliththattu | Kalithattu ;അരങ്ങ് - Arangu ;നില - Nila ;അവസ്ഥത - Avasthatha ;ദശ - Dhasha ;