A flag; colors; a banner; especially, a national or other ensign.
- A flag, banner, or ensign, especially:
- The ensign of a chief of state, nation, or city.
- A long, tapering flag bearing heraldic devices distinctive of a person or corporation.
- An emblem or flag of an army, raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point in battle.
- The colors of a mounted or motorized military unit.
- An acknowledged measure of comparison for quantitative or qualitative value; a criterion.
- An object that under specified conditions defines, represents, or records the magnitude of a unit.
- The set proportion by weight of gold or silver to alloy metal prescribed for use in coinage.
- The commodity or commodities used to back a monetary system.
- Something, such as a practice or a product, that is widely recognized or employed, especially because of its excellence.
- A degree or level of requirement, excellence, or attainment.
- A requirement of moral conduct. Often used in the plural.
- Chiefly British A grade level in elementary schools.
- A pedestal, stand, or base.
- Botany The large upper petal of the flower of a pea or related plant.
- Botany One of the narrow upright petals of an iris. Also called banner, vexillum.
- A shrub or small tree that through grafting or training has a single stem of limited height with a crown of leaves and flowers at its apex.
- Music A composition that is continually used in repertoires.
- Serving as or conforming to a standard of measurement or value.
- Widely recognized or employed as a model of authority or excellence: a standard reference work.
- Acceptable but of less than top quality: a standard grade of beef.
- Normal, familiar, or usual: the standard excuse.
- Commonly used or supplied: standard car equipment.
- Linguistics Conforming to established educated usage in speech or writing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിമാനം - Prathimaanam | Prathimanam ;പ്രാമാണികമായ - Praamaanikamaaya | Pramanikamaya ;തരം - Tharam ;ആദര്ശം - Aadharsham | adharsham ;ശരിയായ - Shariyaaya | Shariyaya ;കൊടി - Kodi ;