One of the innumerable luminous bodies seen in the heavens; any heavenly body other than the sun, moon, comets, and nebulæ.
- A self-luminous celestial body consisting of a mass of gas held together by its own gravity in which the energy generated by nuclear reactions in the interior is balanced by the outflow of energy to the surface, and the inward-directed gravitational forces are balanced by the outward-directed gas and radiation pressures.
- Any of the celestial bodies visible at night from Earth as relatively stationary, usually twinkling points of light.
- Something regarded as resembling such a celestial body.
- A graphic design having five or more radiating points, often used as a symbol of rank or merit.
- An artistic performer or athlete whose leading role or superior performance is acknowledged.
- One who is highly celebrated in a field or profession.
- An asterisk (*).
- The star key on a telephone: For customer service, press star.
- A white spot on the forehead of a horse.
- A planet or constellation of the zodiac believed in astrology to influence personal destiny.
- The future; destiny. Often used with the.
- Outstanding or famous, especially in performing something: a star researcher; a star figure skater.
- Of or relating to a star or stars.
- To ornament with stars.
- To award or mark with a star for excellence.
- To mark with an asterisk.
- To present or feature (a performer) in a leading role.
- To play the leading role in a theatrical or film production.
- To do an outstanding job; perform excellently.
- have stars in (one's) eyes To be dazzled or enraptured, as with romantic love.
- see stars To experience bright, flashing sensations, as from a blow to the head.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജന്മരാശി - Janmaraashi | Janmarashi ;ജന്മനക്ഷത്രം - Janmanakshathram ;താരകം - Thaarakam | Tharakam ;രാത്രിജം - Raathrijam | Rathrijam ;നക്ഷത്ര ചിഹ്നമിടുക - Nakshathra Chihnamiduka ;അഭിനേതാവ് - Abhinethaavu | Abhinethavu ;