- To look directly and fixedly, often with a wide-eyed gaze. See Synonyms at gaze.
- To be conspicuous; stand out.
- To stand on end; bristle, as hair or feathers.
- To look at directly and fixedly: stared him in the eyes.
- An intent gaze.
- stare down To cause to waver or give in by or as if by staring.
- stare (one) in the face To be plainly visible or obvious; force itself on (one's) attention: The money on the table was staring her in the face.
- stare (one) in the face To be obvious though initially overlooked: The explanation had been staring him in the face all along.
- stare (one) in the face To be imminent or unavoidable: Bankruptcy now stares us in the face.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രത്യക്ഷമായിരിക്കുക - Prathyakshamaayirikkuka | Prathyakshamayirikkuka ;പരിഭ്രമം - Paribhramam ;പരിഭ്രമിച്ചുനോക്കുക - Paribhramichunokkuka ;മിഴിച്ചു നോട്ടം - Mizhichu Nottam ;വിസ്ഫാരിത നേത്രദൃഷ്ടി - Visphaaritha Nethradhrushdi | Vispharitha Nethradhrushdi ;മിഴിക്കുക - Mizhikkuka ;