- To look directly and fixedly, often with a wide-eyed gaze. See Synonyms at gaze.
- To be conspicuous; stand out.
- To stand on end; bristle, as hair or feathers.
- To look at directly and fixedly: stared him in the eyes.
- An intent gaze.
- stare down To cause to waver or give in by or as if by staring.
- stare (one) in the face To be plainly visible or obvious; force itself on (one's) attention: The money on the table was staring her in the face.
- stare (one) in the face To be obvious though initially overlooked: The explanation had been staring him in the face all along.
- stare (one) in the face To be imminent or unavoidable: Bankruptcy now stares us in the face.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അമ്പരപ്പോടെ നോക്കുക - Amparappode Nokkuka ;തുറിച്ചുനോക്കുക - Thurichunokkuka ;ആശ്ചര്യം - Aashcharyam | ashcharyam ;ഉറ്റുനോക്കുക - Uttunokkuka ;കണ്ണു തുറിച്ചുനില്ക്കുക - Kannu Thurichunilkkuka ;തുറിച്ചുനോക്കുക - തുറിച്ചുനോക്കുക ;