The elastic, aëriform fluid into which water is converted when heated to the boiling points; water in the state of vapor.
- The vapor phase of water.
- A mist of cooling water vapor.
- Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical power.
- The power produced by a machine using pressurized water vapor.
- Steam heating.
- Power; energy.
- To produce or emit steam.
- To become or rise up as steam.
- To become misted or covered with steam.
- To move by means of steam power.
- Informal To become very angry; fume.
- To expose to steam, as in cooking.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആവിയാക്കുക - Aaviyaakkuka | aviyakkuka ;നീരാവി - Neeraavi | Neeravi ;ആവേശം - Aavesham | avesham ;ശക്തി - Shakthi ;മഞ്ഞുപുക - Manjupuka ;ബാഷ്പം - Baashpam | Bashpam ;