The quality of being sticky; as, the stickiness of glue or paste.
- the property of sticking or adhering; adhesion
- warmth and humidity, as on a muggy day
- the tendency to stay the same despite changes in the economy
- the presence of unique attributes that make a product indisposable and valuable to its owner
- a research measure that captures the extent to which viewers wish to spend more time looking at or reading a print ad.
- an overemotional attachment to others; clinging in interpersonal relations; difficulty with ending conversations