Concreted earthy or mineral matter; also, any particular mass of such matter; as, a house built of stone; the boy threw a stone; pebbles are rounded stones.
- Concreted earthy or mineral matter; rock.
- Such concreted matter of a particular type. Often used in combination: sandstone; soapstone.
- A small piece of rock.
- Rock or a piece of rock shaped or finished for a particular purpose, especially:
- A piece of rock that is used in construction: a coping stone; a paving stone.
- A gravestone or tombstone.
- A grindstone, millstone, or whetstone.
- A milestone or boundary.
- A gem or precious stone.
- Something, such as a hailstone, resembling a stone in shape or hardness.
- Botany The hard covering enclosing the seed in certain fruits, such as the cherry, plum, or peach.
- Pathology A mineral concretion in an organ, such as the kidney or gallbladder, or other body part; a calculus.
- A unit of weight in Great Britain, 14 pounds (6.4 kilograms).
- Printing A table with a smooth surface on which page forms are composed.
- Relating to or made of stone: a stone wall.
- Made of stoneware or earthenware.
- Complete; utter: a stone liar.
- Completely; utterly: stone cold; standing stone still.
- To hurl or throw stones at, especially to kill with stones.
- To remove the stones or pits from.
- To furnish, fit, pave, or line with stones.
- To rub on or with a stone in order to polish or sharpen.
- Obsolete To make hard or indifferent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അണ്ടി - Andi ;അച്ചുകല്ല് - Achukallu ;മഞ്ജുഷ - Manjjusha ;പ്രസ്തരം - Prastharam ;ആശ്മികമായ - Aashmikamaaya | ashmikamaya ;അഷ്ടി - Ashdi ;