A plant from which layers are propagated by bending its branches into the soil.
- A backless and armless single seat supported on legs or a pedestal.
- A low bench or support for the feet or knees in sitting or kneeling, as a footrest.
- A toilet seat; a commode.
- Fecal matter from a single bowel movement.
- Botany A stump or rootstock that produces shoots or suckers.
- Botany A shoot or growth from such a stump or rootstock.
- Botany To send up shoots or suckers.
- To evacuate the bowels; defecate.
- Slang To act as a stool pigeon.