One who stops, closes, shuts, or hinders; that which stops or obstructs; that which closes or fills a vent or hole in a vessel.
- A device, such as a cork or plug, that is inserted to close an opening.
- One that causes something to stop: a conversation stopper.
- Baseball A relief pitcher, especially one called upon to protect a lead.
- Sports A player who excels on defense, as in basketball.
- Sports In soccer, a defensive player who plays behind the center midfielder and often guards the opponent's best forward.
- Sports A goalie.
- Games A card or cards preventing one's opponents from winning all the tricks in a particular suit in a hand of bridge.
- To close with or as if with a stopper.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രോധനി - Rodhani ;രോധിനി - Rodhini ;കോര്ക്ക് - Korkku ;തടസ്സം - Thadassam ;കോര്ക്കടപ്പ് - Korkkadappu ;തിരുക്കിടുക - Thirukkiduka ;