Of or pertaining to a subject.
- Proceeding from or taking place in a person's mind rather than the external world: a subjective decision.
- Particular to a given person; personal: subjective experience.
- Moodily introspective.
- Existing only in the mind; illusory.
- Psychology Existing only within the experiencer's mind.
- Medicine Of, relating to, or designating a symptom or condition perceived by the patient and not by the examiner.
- Expressing or bringing into prominence the individuality of the artist or author.
- Grammar Relating to or being the nominative case.
- Relating to the real nature of something; essential.