Of that kind; of the like kind; like; resembling; similar; as, we never saw such a day; -- followed by that or as introducing the word or proposition which defines the similarity, or the standard of comparison; as, the books are not such that I can recommend them, or, not such as I can recommend; these apples are not such as those we saw yesterday; give your children such precepts as tend to make them better.
- Of this kind: a single parent, one of many such people in the neighborhood.
- Of a kind specified or implied: a boy such as yourself.
- Of a degree or quality indicated: Their anxiety was such that they could not sleep.
- Of so extreme a degree or quality: never dreamed of such wealth.
- To so extreme a degree; so: such beautiful flowers; such a funny character.
- Very; especially: She has been in such poor health lately.
- Such a person or persons or thing or things: was the mayor and as such presided over the council; expected difficulties, and such occurred.
- Itself alone or within itself: Money as such will seldom bring total happiness.
- Someone or something implied or indicated: Such are the fortunes of war.
- Similar things or people; the like: pins, needles, and such.
- such as For example.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുമ്പ് പറഞ്ഞ മാതിരിയുള്ള - Mumpu Paranja Maathiriyulla | Mumpu Paranja Mathiriyulla ;അതുപോലെയുള്ള - Athupoleyulla ;ഇങ്ങനെയുളള - Inganeyulala ;അതത് - Athathu ;ഇന്നപ്രകാരമുള്ള - Innaprakaaramulla | Innaprakaramulla ;ഒരു - Oru ;