To draw, as a liquid, by the action of the mouth and tongue, which tends to produce a vacuum, and causes the liquid to rush in by atmospheric pressure; to draw, or apply force to, by exhausting the air.
- To draw (liquid) into the mouth by movements of the tongue and lips that create suction.
- To draw in by establishing a partial vacuum: a cleaning device that sucks up dirt.
- To draw in by or as if by a current in a fluid.
- To draw or pull as if by suction: teenagers who are sucked into a life of crime.
- To draw nourishment through or from: suck a baby bottle.
- To hold, moisten, or maneuver (a sweet, for example) in the mouth.
- Vulgar Slang To perform fellatio on.
- To draw something in by or as if by suction: felt the drain starting to suck.
- To draw nourishment; suckle.
- To make a sound caused by suction.
- Vulgar Slang To be disgustingly disagreeable or offensive.
- The act or sound of sucking.
- Something drawn in by sucking.
- suck in To take advantage of; cheat; swindle.
- suck up Slang To behave obsequiously; fawn.