The act or process of sucking; the act of drawing, as fluids, by exhausting the air.
- The act or process of sucking.
- A force that causes a fluid or solid to be drawn into an interior space or to adhere to a surface because of the difference between the external and internal pressures.
- To draw away or remove by the force of suction: suction fluid from the lungs.
- To clean or evacuate (a body cavity, for example) by the force of suction.
- Creating suction.
- Operating or operated by suction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഈന്പല് - Eenpal ;ചൂഷണം - Chooshanam ;വായു സംഗ്രാസം - Vaayu Samgraasam | Vayu Samgrasam ;ഉറുഞ്ചല് - Urunchal ;ഉറുഞ്ചൽ - Urunchal ;വലിച്ചെടുക്കല് - Valichedukkal ;