A sweet white (or brownish yellow) crystalline substance, of a sandy or granular consistency, obtained by crystallizing the evaporated juice of certain plants, as the sugar cane, sorghum, beet root, sugar maple, etc. It is used for seasoning and preserving many kinds of food and drink. Ordinary sugar is essentially sucrose. See the Note below.
- A sweet crystalline or powdered substance, white when pure, consisting of sucrose obtained mainly from sugar cane and sugar beets and used in many foods, drinks, and medicines to improve their taste. Also called table sugar.
- Any of a class of water-soluble crystalline carbohydrates, including sucrose and lactose, having a characteristically sweet taste and classified as monosaccharides, disaccharides, and trisaccharides.
- A unit, such as a lump or cube, in which sugar is dispensed or taken.
- Slang Sweetheart. Used as a term of endearment.
- To coat, cover, or sweeten with sugar.
- To make less distasteful or more appealing.
- To form sugar.
- To form granules; granulate.
- To make sugar or syrup from sugar maple sap. Often used with off.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശാര്ക്കം - Shaarkkam | Sharkkam ;സിത - Sitha ;അനാകര്ഷ സംഗതിയെ ആകര്ഷകമാക്കാന് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന മാര്ഗ്ഗം - Anaakarsha Samgathiye Aakarshakamaakkaan Upayogikkunna Maarggam | Anakarsha Samgathiye akarshakamakkan Upayogikkunna Marggam ;മധുരിപ്പിക്കുക - Madhurippikkuka ;പഞ്ചാര - Panchaara | Panchara ;പഞ്ചസാര - Panchasaara | Panchasara ;