The act of suggesting; presentation of an idea.
- The act of suggesting.
- Something suggested: We ordered the shrimp, a suggestion of the waiter.
- The sequential process by which one thought or mental image leads to another.
- A psychological process by which an idea is induced in or adopted by another without argument, command, or coercion.
- An idea or response so induced.
- A hint or trace: just a suggestion of makeup; the first suggestion of trouble ahead.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉപക്ഷേപം - Upakshepam ;ധ്വനി - Dhvani ;നിര്ദ്ദേശം - Nirddhesham | Nirdhesham ;വ്യഞ്ജന - Vyanjjana ;ആശയം - Aashayam | ashayam ;സൂചിപ്പിക്കല് - Soochippikkal ;