More elevated in place or position; higher; upper; as, the superior limb of the sun; the superior part of an image.
- Higher than another in rank, station, or authority: a superior officer.
- Of a higher nature or kind.
- Of great value or excellence; extraordinary.
- Greater in number or amount than another: an army defeated by superior numbers of enemy troops.
- Affecting an attitude of disdain or conceit; haughty and supercilious.
- Above being affected or influenced; indifferent or immune: "Trust magnates were superior to law” ( Gustavus Myers).
- Located higher than another; upper.
- Botany Inserted or situated above the perianth. Used of an ovary.
- Printing Set above the main line of type.
- Logic Of wider or more comprehensive application; generic. Used of a term or proposition.
- One that surpasses another in rank or quality.
- Ecclesiastical The head of a religious community, such as a monastery, abbey, or convent.
- Printing A superior character, as the number 2 in x2.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രഭാവം - Prabhaavam | Prabhavam ;ഉച്ചത്വം - Uchathvam ;തുയ്യ - Thuyya ;ഉപരിഭാവഭ്രമം - Uparibhaavabhramam | Uparibhavabhramam ;മഠാദ്ധ്യക്ഷ - Madaaddhyaksha | Madadhyaksha ;സംഖ്യാബലം - Samkhyaabalam | Samkhyabalam ;