That which supplies a deficiency, or meets a want; a store; a supply.
- Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole.
- A section added to a book or document to give further information or to correct errors.
- A separate section devoted to a special subject inserted into a periodical, such as a newspaper.
- Mathematics The angle or arc that when added to a given angle or arc makes 180° or a semicircle. Also called supplementary angle.
- To provide or form a supplement to.