To yield to the power of another; to give or deliver up possession of (anything) upon compulsion or demand; as, to surrender one's person to an enemy or to an officer; to surrender a fort or a ship.
- To relinquish possession or control of to another because of demand or compulsion.
- To give up in favor of another.
- To give up or give back (something that has been granted): surrender a contractual right.
- To give up or abandon: surrender all hope.
- To give over or resign (oneself) to something, as to an emotion: surrendered himself to grief.
- Law To restore (an estate, for example), especially to give up (a lease) before expiration of the term.
- To give oneself up, as to an enemy.
- The act or an instance of surrendering.
- Law The delivery of a prisoner, fugitive from justice, or other principal in a suit into legal custody.
- Law The act of surrendering or of being surrendered to bail.
- Law Restoration of an estate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കീഴടങ്ങല് - Keezhadangal ;അടിയറവയ്ക്കുക - Adiyaravaykkuka ;പരിത്യാഗം - Parithyaagam | Parithyagam ;ശരണം ഗമിക്കുക - Sharanam Gamikkuka ;പടംമടക്കുക - Padammadakkuka ;പരിത്യജിക്കുകഅടിയറവ് - Parithyajikkukaadiyaravu | Parithyajikkukadiyaravu ;