To inclose on all sides; to encompass; to environ.
- To extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle.
- To enclose or confine on all sides so as to bar escape or outside communication.
- Something, such as fencing or a border, that surrounds: a fireplace surround.
- The area around a thing or place: inflammation extending to the surround of the eye.
- Surroundings; environment: "It was the country, the flat agricultural surround, that so ravished me” ( Listener).
- A method of hunting wild animals by surrounding them and driving them to a place from which they cannot escape.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിസരം - Parisaram ;ആവരണം ചെയ്യുക - Aavaranam Cheyyuka | avaranam Cheyyuka ;വലയം ചെയ്യുക - Valayam Cheyyuka ;വളയുക - Valayuka ;വലം വെയ്ക്കുക - Valam Veykkuka ;ആരോരുമറിയാതെ - Aarorumariyaathe | arorumariyathe ;