To inclose on all sides; to encompass; to environ.
- To extend on all sides of simultaneously; encircle.
- To enclose or confine on all sides so as to bar escape or outside communication.
- Something, such as fencing or a border, that surrounds: a fireplace surround.
- The area around a thing or place: inflammation extending to the surround of the eye.
- Surroundings; environment: "It was the country, the flat agricultural surround, that so ravished me” ( Listener).
- A method of hunting wild animals by surrounding them and driving them to a place from which they cannot escape.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചൂഴുക - Choozhuka ;ആരോരുമറിയാതെ - Aarorumariyaathe | arorumariyathe ;ചുറ്റുപാട് - Chuttupaadu | Chuttupadu ;ചുറ്റുമുണ്ടാകുക - Chuttumundaakuka | Chuttumundakuka ;പൊതിയുക - Pothiyuka ;വലയം ചെയ്യുക - Valayam Cheyyuka ;