To excrete sensible moisture from the pores of the skin; to perspire.
- To excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin; perspire.
- To exude in droplets, as moisture from certain cheeses or sap from a tree.
- To condense atmospheric moisture.
- To release moisture, as hay in the swath.
- To ferment, as tobacco during curing.
- Informal To work long and hard.
- Informal To suffer much, as for a misdeed.
- Informal To fret or worry.
- To excrete (moisture) through a porous surface, such as the skin.
- To gather and condense (moisture) on a surface.
- To cause to perspire, as by drugs, heat, or strenuous exercise.
- To make damp or wet with perspiration.
- To cause to work excessively; overwork.
- To overwork and underpay (employees).
- Slang To interrogate (someone) under duress: sweated the suspected spy for hours.
- Slang To extract (information) from someone under duress: The police sweated the information out of the suspect.
- Metallurgy To join (metal parts) by interposing cold solder and then heating.
- To steam (vegetables or other food).
- Informal To fret or worry about: Don't sweat the details.
- The colorless saline moisture excreted by the sweat glands; perspiration.
- Condensation of moisture in the form of droplets on a surface.
- The process of sweating.
- A condition or period of sweating: worked up a sweat raking leaves.
- The condition of being sweated.
- Strenuous, exhaustive labor; drudgery.
- A run given to a horse as exercise before a race.
- Informal An anxious, fretful condition.
- Informal A sweatsuit.
- sweat out Slang To endure anxiously: sweat out an exam.
- sweat out Slang To await (something) anxiously: sweat out one's final grades.
- no sweat Slang Easily done or handled.
- sweat blood Informal To work diligently or strenuously.
- sweat blood Informal To worry intensely.
- sweat bullets Slang To sweat profusely.
- sweat of (one's) brow Hard work: "keep what they produced by the sweat of their brow” ( Mario Puzo).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിയര്പ്പ് - Viyarppu ;വിയർക്കുക - Viyarkkuka ;വിയർപ്പ് - Viyarppu ;വിയര്ക്കുക - Viyarkkuka ;സ്വേദം പുറപ്പെടുവിക്കുക - Svedham Purappeduvikkuka | swedham Purappeduvikkuka ;പ്രയത്നം - Prayathnam ;