Having an agreeable taste or flavor such as that of sugar; saccharine; -- opposed to sour and bitter; as, a sweet beverage; sweet fruits; sweet oranges.
- Having the taste of sugar or a substance containing or resembling sugar, as honey or saccharin.
- Containing or derived from sugar.
- Retaining some natural sugar; not dry: a sweet wine.
- Pleasing to the senses; agreeable: the sweet song of the lark; a sweet face.
- Pleasing to the mind or feelings; gratifying: sweet revenge.
- Having a pleasing disposition; lovable: a sweet child.
- Kind; gracious: It was sweet of him to help out.
- Fragrant; perfumed: a sweet scent.
- Not saline or salted: sweet water; sweet butter.
- Not spoiled, sour, or decaying; fresh: sweet milk.
- Free of acid or acidity: sweet soil.
- Low in sulfur content: sweet fuel oil.
- Music Of, relating to, or being a form of jazz characterized by adherence to a melodic line and to a time signature.
- Used as an intensive: took his own sweet time to finish; earns a sweet million per year.
- In a sweet manner; sweetly.
- Sweet taste or quality; sweetness.
- Something sweet to the taste.
- Foods, such as candy, pastries, puddings, or preserves, that are high in sugar content.
- Informal Sweet potatoes: candied sweets.
- Chiefly British A sweet dish, such as pudding, served as dessert.
- Chiefly British A sweetmeat or confection.
- A dear or beloved person.
- Something pleasing to the mind or feelings.
- sweet on Informal Enamored of; in love with.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മധുരപദാര്ത്ഥം - Madhurapadhaarththam | Madhurapadhartham ;ഓമനത്തുള്ള - Omanaththulla | Omanathulla ;ആനന്ദിപ്പിക്കുന്ന - Aanandhippikkunna | anandhippikkunna ;മധുരിക്കുന്ന - Madhurikkunna ;സ്വാദുള്ള - Svaadhulla | swadhulla ;മധുരമുള്ള - Madhuramulla ;