An offensive weapon, having a long and usually sharp-pointed blade with a cutting edge or edges. It is the general term, including the small sword, rapier, saber, scimiter, and many other varieties.
- A weapon consisting typically of a long, straight or slightly curved, pointed blade having one or two cutting edges and set into a hilt.
- An instrument of death or destruction.
- The use of force, as in war.
- Military power or jurisdiction.
- at swords' points Ready for a fight.
- put to the sword To kill; slay.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രിഷ്ടം - Rishdam ;വാള് - Vaalu | Valu ;സസ്യകം - Sasyakam ;ദൃഢമുഷ്ടി - Dhruddamushdi ;മണ്ഡലാഗ്രം - Mandalaagram | Mandalagram ;ശ്രീഗര്ഭം - Shreegarbham ;