Inclined to sympathy; sympathizing.
- Of, expressing, feeling, or resulting from sympathy: a sympathetic glance.
- Favorably inclined: not at all sympathetic to her proposal.
- Agreeably suited to one's disposition or mood; congenial: sympathetic surroundings.
- Of, relating to, or acting on the sympathetic nervous system: a sympathetic neuron; sympathetic stimulation.
- Relating to or being vibrations, especially musical tones, produced in one body by energy from a nearby vibrating body and having the same frequency as the vibration of the nearby body.
- Emitting such vibrations: sympathetic strings.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സഹതാപമുള്ള - Sahathaapamulla | Sahathapamulla ;ഹാര്ദ്ദമായ - Haarddhamaaya | Hardhamaya ;അനുഭാവമുളള - Anubhaavamulala | Anubhavamulala ;ദയാമസൃണമായ - Dhayaamasrunamaaya | Dhayamasrunamaya ;അനുതാപമുളള - Anuthaapamulala | Anuthapamulala ;ദീനാനുകമ്പനായ - Dheenaanukampanaaya | Dheenanukampanaya ;