Feeling corresponding to that which another feels; the quality of being affected by the affection of another, with feelings correspondent in kind, if not in degree; fellow- feeling.
- A relationship or an affinity between people or things in which whatever affects one correspondingly affects the other.
- Mutual understanding or affection arising from this relationship or affinity.
- The act or power of sharing the feelings of another.
- A feeling or an expression of pity or sorrow for the distress of another; compassion or commiseration. Often used in the plural. See Synonyms at pity.
- Harmonious agreement; accord: He is in sympathy with their beliefs.
- A feeling of loyalty; allegiance. Often used in the plural: His sympathies lie with his family.
- Physiology A relation between parts or organs by which a disease or disorder in one induces an effect in the other.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുഭാവം - Anubhaavam | Anubhavam ;സഹാനുഭൂതി - Sahaanubhoothi | Sahanubhoothi ;സ്വഭാവസാമ്യം - Svabhaavasaamyam | swabhavasamyam ;ആര്ദ്രത - Aardhratha | ardhratha ;ഐന്തല് - Ainthal ;സാംക്രമിക സംവേദനം - Saamkramika Samvedhanam | Samkramika Samvedhanam ;