The office or jurisdiction of a syndic; a council, or body of syndics.
- An association of people or firms authorized to undertake a duty or transact specific business.
- An association of people or firms formed to engage in an enterprise or promote a common interest.
- A loose affiliation of gangsters in control of organized criminal activities.
- An agency that sells articles, features, or photographs for publication in a number of newspapers or periodicals simultaneously.
- A company consisting of a number of separate newspapers; a newspaper chain.
- The office, position, or jurisdiction of a syndic or body of syndics.
- To organize into or manage as a syndicate.
- To sell shares in.
- To sell (a comic strip or column, for example) through a syndicate for simultaneous publication in newspapers or periodicals.
- To sell (a television series, for example) directly to independent stations.
- To join together in a syndicate.