Of or pertaining to synthesis; consisting in synthesis or composition; as, the synthetic method of reasoning, as opposed to analytical.
- Relating to, involving, or of the nature of synthesis.
- Chemistry Produced by synthesis, especially not of natural origin.
- Not natural or genuine; artificial or contrived: "counterfeit rhetoric that flourishes when passions are synthetic” ( George F. Will).
- Prepared or made artificially: synthetic leather. See Synonyms at artificial.
- Linguistics Relating to or being a language, such as Latin or Russian, that uses inflectional affixes to express syntactic relationships.
- Logic & Philosophy Relating to or being a proposition that attributes to a subject a predicate not inherent in the subject and that does not result in a contradiction if negated.
- A synthetic chemical compound or material.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മനുഷ്യനിര്മ്മിതമായ - Manushyanirmmithamaaya | Manushyanirmmithamaya ;കൃത്രിമമായ - Kruthrimamaaya | Kruthrimamaya ;കൃത്രിമമായുണ്ടാക്കിയ - Kruthrimamaayundaakkiya | Kruthrimamayundakkiya ;കൃത്രിമസംയുക്തം - Kruthrimasamyuktham ;