A small Indian dry measure, averaging 240 grains in weight; also, a Bombay weight of 72 grains, for pearls.
- A large, often metallic container for holding or storing liquids or gases.
- The amount that this container can hold: buy a tank of gas.
- A usually artificial pool, pond, reservoir, or cistern, especially one used to hold water for drinking or for irrigation.
- An enclosed, heavily armored combat vehicle that is armed with cannon and machine guns and moves on continuous tracks.
- A tank top.
- Slang A jail or jail cell.
- To place, store, or process in a tank.
- Slang To suffer a sudden decline or failure: "Steady investors . . . kept their heads when the stock market tanked in October 1987” ( Burton G. Malkiel).
- tank up Slang To drink to the point of intoxication.
- tank up To fill the tank of a motor vehicle with gasoline.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ടാങ്ക് - Daanku | Danku ;തടാകം - Thadaakam | Thadakam ;പശുതൊട്ടി - Pashuthotti ;പ്രകടമായ - Prakadamaaya | Prakadamaya ;വലിയ പാത്രം - Valiya Paathram | Valiya Pathram ;പശുത്തൊട്ടി - Pashuththotti | Pashuthotti ;