Of or pertaining to the useful or mechanic arts, or to any science, business, or the like; specially appropriate to any art, science, or business; as, the words of an indictment must be technical.
- Of, relating to, or derived from technique.
- Having special skill or practical knowledge especially in a mechanical or scientific field: a technical adviser.
- Used in or peculiar to a specific field or profession; specialized: technical terminology.
- Belonging or relating to a particular subject: technical expertise.
- Of, relating to, or involving the practical, mechanical, or industrial arts or the applied sciences: a technical school.
- Abstract or theoretical: a technical analysis.
- Of, relating to, or employing the methodology of science; scientific.
- According to principle; formal rather than practical: a technical advantage.
- Industrial and mechanical; technological.
- Relating to or based on analysis of market indicators, such as trading volume and fluctuations in securities prices, rather than underlying economic conditions such as corporate earnings, inflation, and unemployment: a technical correction in the stock market.
- Sports A technical foul.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയമപരമായ - Niyamaparamaaya | Niyamaparamaya ;കൈത്തൊഴിലിനു പറ്റിയ - Kaiththozhilinu Pattiya | Kaithozhilinu Pattiya ;സാങ്കേതിക - Saankethika | Sankethika ;ശാസ്ത്രാര്ത്ഥകമായ - Shaasthraarththakamaaya | Shasthrarthakamaya ;ശാസ്ത്രവിദ്യാസംബന്ധിയായ - Shaasthravidhyaasambandhiyaaya | Shasthravidhyasambandhiyaya ;ശില്പവിഷയകമായ - Shilpavishayakamaaya | Shilpavishayakamaya ;