The mark aimed at in curling and in quoits.
- The letter t.
- Something shaped like a T.
- Sports & Games A mark aimed at in certain games, such as curling or quoits.
- to a tee Perfectly; exactly: a plan that suits me to a tee.
- A small peg with a concave top for holding a golf ball for an initial drive.
- The designated area of each golf hole from which a player makes his or her first stroke.
- A device used to stand a football on end for a kickoff.
- A shaft with a concave top attached to a flat base, used to hold the ball in T-ball.
- To place (a ball) on a tee. Often used with up.
- tee off To drive a golf ball from the tee.
- tee off Slang To start or begin: They teed off the fundraising campaign with a dinner.
- tee off Slang To make angry or disgusted: The impertinent remarks teed the speaker off.