Brought to a proper temper; as, tempered steel; having (such) a temper; -- chiefly used in composition; as, a good-tempered or bad-tempered man; a well-tempered sword.
- Having a specified temper or disposition. Often used in combination: sweet-tempered; ill-tempered.
- Adjusted or attuned by the addition of a counterbalancing element; moderated or measured: "prepare the country to expect hard choices and to appreciate tempered values and moderation in private and public life” ( Haynes Johnson).
- Made appropriately hard or flexible by tempering: a sword of tempered steel.
- Having the requisite degree of hardness or elasticity. Used of glass or a metal.
- Music Tuned to temperament. Used of a scale, an interval, semitone, or intonation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;മാനസികനില - Maanasikanila | Manasikanila ;