One who tends; one who takes care of any person or thing; a nurse.
- Easily crushed or bruised; fragile: a tender petal.
- Easily chewed or cut: tender beef.
- Young and vulnerable: of tender age.
- Frail; delicate.
- Sensitive to frost or severe cold; not hardy: tender green shoots.
- Easily hurt; sensitive: tender skin.
- Painful; sore: a tender tooth.
- Considerate and protective; solicitous: a tender mother; his tender concern.
- Characterized by or expressing gentle emotions; loving: a tender glance; a tender ballad.
- Given to sympathy or sentimentality; soft: a tender heart.
- Nautical Likely to heel easily under sail; crank.
- To make tender.
- Archaic To treat with tender regard.
- A formal offer, as:
- Law An offer of money or service in payment of an obligation.
- A written offer to contract goods or services at a specified cost or rate; a bid.
- Something, especially money, offered in payment.
- To offer formally: tender a letter of resignation. See Synonyms at offer.
- One who tends something: a lathe tender.
- Nautical A vessel attendant on other vessels, especially one that ferries supplies between ship and shore.
- A railroad car attached to the rear of a locomotive and designed to carry fuel and water.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാര്ദ്ര - Saardhra | Sardhra ;വാത്സല്യമുള്ള - Vaathsalyamulla | Vathsalyamulla ;പിഞ്ച് - Pinchu ;ബലഹീനനായ - Balaheenanaaya | Balaheenanaya ;നിവേദനം - Nivedhanam ;സമര്പ്പിക്കുക - Samarppikkuka ;