A kind of wine of a deep red color, chiefly from Galicia or Malaga in Spain; -- called also tent wine, and tinta.
- A portable shelter, as of canvas, stretched over a supporting framework of poles with ropes and pegs.
- Something resembling such a portable shelter in construction or outline: "her hair a dark tent, her face a thin triangle” ( Anne Tyler).
- To camp in a tent.
- To form a tent over.
- To supply with or put up in tents.
- A small cylindrical plug of lint or gauze used to keep open or probe a wound or an orifice.
- To keep (a wound or orifice) open with such a plug.
- Scots To pay heed to.
- Scots To attend; wait on.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ജനാശ്രയം - Janaashrayam | Janashrayam ;കൂടാരമടിക്കുക - Koodaaramadikkuka | Koodaramadikkuka ;യോധാഗാരം - Yodhaagaaram | Yodhagaram ;പടമണ്ഡപം - Padamandapam ;പടവാപം - Padavaapam | Padavapam ;പടീഭവനം - Padeebhavanam ;