A solemn, authentic instrument in writing, by which a person declares his will as to disposal of his estate and effects after his death.
- Something that serves as tangible proof or evidence: The spacious plan of the city is a testament to the foresight of its founders.
- A statement of belief; a credo: my political testament.
- Law A written document providing for the disposition of a person's property after death; a will.
- Bible Either of the two main divisions of the Bible.
- Archaic A covenant between humans and God.