To make a solemn declaration, verbal or written, to establish some fact; to give testimony for the purpose of communicating to others a knowledge of something not known to them.
- To make a declaration of truth or fact under oath; submit testimony: witnesses testifying before a grand jury.
- To express or declare a strong belief, especially to make a declaration of faith.
- To make a statement based on personal knowledge in support of an asserted fact; bear witness: the exhilaration of weightlessness, to which many astronauts have testified.
- To serve as evidence: wreckage that testifies to the ferocity of the storm.
- To declare publicly; make known: testifying their faith.
- To state or affirm under oath: testified in court that he saw the defendant.
- To bear witness to; provide evidence for. See Synonyms at indicate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വ്യജ്ഞിപ്പിക്കുക - Vyajnjippikkuka ;സാക്ഷിപറയുക - Saakshiparayuka | Sakshiparayuka ;തെളിവുകൊടുക്കുക - Thelivukodukkuka ;പ്രമാണീകരിക്കുക - Pramaaneekarikkuka | Pramaneekarikkuka ;സാക്ഷി പറയുക - Saakshi Parayuka | Sakshi Parayuka ;പരീക്ഷ - Pareeksha ;