The act or art of weaving.
- A structure of interwoven fibers or other elements.
- The distinctive physical composition or structure of something, especially with respect to the size, shape, and arrangment of its parts: the texture of sandy soil; the texture of cooked fish.
- The appearance and feel of a surface: the smooth texture of soap.
- A rough or grainy surface quality: Brick walls give a room texture.
- Distinctive or identifying quality or character: "an intensely meditative poet [who] conveys the religious and cultural texture of time spent in a Benedictine monastery” ( New York Times).
- The quality given to a piece of art, literature, or music by the interrelationship of its elements: "The baroque influence in his music is clear here, with the harmonic complexity and texture” ( Rachelle Roe).
- To give texture to, especially to impart desirable surface characteristics to: texture a printing plate by lining and stippling it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തന്തുരചന - Thanthurachana ;പാവ് - Paavu | Pavu ;ഇഴയടുപ്പം - Izhayaduppam ;മിടച്ചിൽ - Midachil ;ഇഴഗുണം - Izhagunam ;മിടച്ചില് - Midachil ;