The objective case of they. See They.
- Used as the direct object of a verb: We saw them at the conference.
- Used as the indirect object of a verb: We gave them a round of applause.
- Used as the object of a preposition: This letter is addressed to them.
- Informal Used as a predicate nominative: It's them. See Usage Notes at be, I1.
- Nonstandard They: "Them's the kind I like.” ( American Dialect Dictionary).
- Nonstandard Used reflexively as the indirect object of a verb: They ought to get them a new place to live. See Note at me.
- Nonstandard Those: "Them dogs will find the end of them footprints before ten o'clock” ( William Faulkner).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
sit on eggs to hatch them പൊരുന്നയിരിക്കുക - sit On Eggs To Hatch Them Porunnayirikkuka ;അവയെത്തന്നെ - Avayeththanne | Avayethanne ;അവര്തന്നെ - Avarthanne ;a round hole made on the palm leaves with a styles for binding them together ചുരി - a Round Hole Made On The Palm Leaves With A Styles For Binding Them Together Churi ;അവരുടെ - Avarude ;to wash clothes by shaking them in water ഒലമ്പുക - to Wash Clothes By Shaking Them In Water Olampuka ;