A doctrine, or scheme of things, which terminates in speculation or contemplation, without a view to practice; hypothesis; speculation.
- A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.
- The branch of a science or art consisting of its explanatory statements, accepted principles, and methods of analysis, as opposed to practice: a fine musician who had never studied theory.
- A set of theorems that constitute a systematic view of a branch of mathematics.
- Abstract reasoning; speculation: a decision based on experience rather than theory.
- A belief or principle that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: staked out the house on the theory that criminals usually return to the scene of the crime.
- An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരികല്പന - Parikalpana ;ഊഹം - Ooham ;നിയമനടപടിക്രമം - Niyamanadapadikramam ;പരികല്പന - Parikalpana ;തത്ത്വവിചാരം - Thaththvavichaaram | Thathvavicharam ;ശീലം - Sheelam ;