In or at that place.
- At or in that place: sit over there.
- To, into, or toward that place: wouldn't go there again.
- At that stage, moment, or point: Stop there before you make any more mistakes.
- In that matter: I can't agree with him there.
- Used to introduce a clause or sentence: There are numerous items. There must be another exit.
- Used to indicate an unspecified person in direct address: Hello there.
- Used especially for emphasis after the demonstrative pronoun that or those, or after a noun modified by the demonstrative adjective that or those: That person there ought to know the directions to town.
- Nonstandard Used for emphasis between a demonstrative adjective meaning "that” or "those” and a noun: No one is sitting at that there table. Them there beans ought to be picked.
- That place or point: stopped and went on from there.
- Used to express feelings such as relief, satisfaction, sympathy, or anger: There, now I can have some peace!
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇല്ല - Illa ;ഒരാള് ആവശ്യപ്പെടുന്നത് സാധിച്ചു കൊടുക്കുമ്പോള് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന പദം - Oraal Aavashyappedunnathu Saadhichu Kodukkumpol Upayogikkunna Padham | Oral avashyappedunnathu Sadhichu Kodukkumpol Upayogikkunna Padham ;അവിടേക്ക് - Avidekku ;അങ്ങേ - Ange ;ആ സ്ഥലം - Aa Sthalam | a Sthalam ;അങ്ങോട്ട് - Angottu ;