Having little thickness or extent from one surface to its opposite; as, a thin plate of metal; thin paper; a thin board; a thin covering.
- Relatively small in extent from one surface to the opposite, usually in the smallest solid dimension: a thin book.
- Not great in diameter or cross section; fine: thin wire.
- Lean or slender in form, build, or stature.
- Not dense or concentrated; sparse: the thin vegetation of the plateau.
- More rarefied than normal: thin air.
- Flowing with relative ease; not viscous: a thin oil.
- Watery: thin soup.
- Sparsely supplied or provided; scanty: a thin menu; thin trading.
- Lacking force or substance; flimsy: a thin attempt.
- Lacking resonance or fullness; tinny: The piano had a thin sound.
- Lacking radiance or intensity: thin light.
- Not having enough photographic density or contrast to make satisfactory prints. Used of a negative.
- In a thin manner: Spread the varnish thin if you don't want it to wrinkle.
- So as to be thin: Cut the cheese thin.
- To make or become thin or thinner.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രാണവായു കുറവുളള - Praanavaayu Kuravulala | Pranavayu Kuravulala ;അപൂര്വ്വമായ - Apoorvvamaaya | Apoorvvamaya ;അതിലോലമായ - Athilolamaaya | Athilolamaya ;ക്ഷീണിച്ച - Ksheenicha ;ഉല്പല - Ulpala ;സുതാര്യമായ - Suthaaryamaaya | Sutharyamaya ;