Next after the second; coming after two others; -- the ordinal of three; as, the third hour in the day.
- The ordinal number matching the number three in a series.
- One of three equal parts.
- Music An interval of three degrees in a diatonic scale.
- Music A tone separated by three degrees from a given tone, especially the third tone of a scale.
- The transmission gear or gear ratio used to produce forward speeds next higher to those of second in a motor vehicle.
- Baseball Third base.
- Merchandise whose quality is below the standard set for seconds.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൂന്നാം - Moonnaam | Moonnam ;മൂന്നാമത്തെ - Moonnaamaththe | Moonnamathe ;തുച്ഛമായ - Thuchchamaaya | Thuchchamaya ;തൃത - Thrutha ;രണ്ടാമത്തേതിനുശേഷമുളള - Randaamaththethinusheshamulala | Randamathethinusheshamulala ;