The act of thinking; the exercise of the mind in any of its higher forms; reflection; cogitation.
- Past tense and past participle of think.
- The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
- A product of thinking. See Synonyms at idea.
- The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
- The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
- Consideration; attention: didn't give much thought to what she said.
- Intention; purpose: There was no thought of coming home early.
- Expectation or conception: She had no thought that anything was wrong.
- a thought To a small degree; somewhat: You could be a thought more considerate.