A warbling; a trill.
- To cause to feel a sudden intense sensation; excite greatly.
- To give great pleasure to; delight. See Synonyms at enrapture.
- To cause to quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- To feel a sudden quiver of excitement or emotion.
- To quiver, tremble, or vibrate.
- A quivering or trembling caused by sudden excitement or emotion.
- A source or cause of excitement or emotion.
- Pathology A slight palpable vibration that often accompanies certain cardiac and circulatory abnormalities.