A chair of state, commonly a royal seat, but sometimes the seat of a prince, bishop, or other high dignitary.
- A chair occupied by an exalted personage, such as a sovereign or bishop, on state or ceremonial occasions, often situated on a dais and sometimes having a canopy and ornate decoration.
- A personage who occupies a throne.
- The power, dignity, or rank of such a personage; sovereignty.
- Christianity The third of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
- To install in or occupy a throne.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മൃഗേന്ദ്രാസനം - Mrugendhraasanam | Mrugendhrasanam ;അധഇകാരത്തിലാക്കുക - Adhaikaaraththilaakkuka | Adhaikarathilakkuka ;മഞ്ചം - Mancham ;ഭദ്രപീഠം - Bhadhrapeedam ;രാജാധികാരം - Raajaadhikaaram | Rajadhikaram ;മസ്നദ് - Masnadhu ;