A chair of state, commonly a royal seat, but sometimes the seat of a prince, bishop, or other high dignitary.
- A chair occupied by an exalted personage, such as a sovereign or bishop, on state or ceremonial occasions, often situated on a dais and sometimes having a canopy and ornate decoration.
- A personage who occupies a throne.
- The power, dignity, or rank of such a personage; sovereignty.
- Christianity The third of the nine orders of angels in medieval angelology.
- To install in or occupy a throne.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രാജാസനം - Raajaasanam | Rajasanam ;സാമ്രാജ്യം - Saamraajyam | Samrajyam ;മൃഗേന്ദ്രാസനം - Mrugendhraasanam | Mrugendhrasanam ;പള്ളിപ്പീഠം - Pallippeedam ;അര്ശ് - Arshu ;പ്രഭുത്വം - Prabhuthvam ;