From end to end of, or from side to side of; from one surface or limit of, to the opposite; into and out of at the opposite, or at another, point; as, to bore through a piece of timber, or through a board; a ball passes through the side of a ship.
- In one side and out the opposite or another side of: went through the tunnel.
- Among or between; in the midst of: a walk through the flowers.
- By way of: climbed in through the window.
- By the means or agency of: bought the antique vase through a dealer.
- Into and out of the handling, care, processing, modification, or consideration of: Her application went through our office. Run the figures through the computer.
- Here and there in; around: a tour through France.
- From the beginning to the end of: stayed up through the night.
- At or to the end of; done or finished with, especially successfully: We are through the initial testing period.
- Up to and including: a play that runs through December; a volume that covers A through D.
- Past and without stopping for: drove through a red light.
- Because of; on account of: She succeeded through hard work. He declined the honor through modesty.
- From one end or side to another or an opposite end or side: opened the door and went through.
- From beginning to end; completely: I read the article once through.
- Throughout the whole extent or thickness; thoroughly: warmed the leftovers clear through; got soaked through in the rain; a letter that was shot through with the writer's personality.
- Over the total distance; all the way: drove through to their final destination.
- To a conclusion or an accomplishment: see a matter through.
- Allowing continuous passage; unobstructed: a through street.
- Affording transportation to a destination with few or no stops and no transfers: a through bus; a through ticket.
- Continuing on a highway without exiting: through traffic; through lanes.
- Passing or extending from one end, side, or surface to another: a through beam.
- Having finished; at completion: She was through with the project.
- Having no further concern, dealings, or connection: I'm through with him.
- Having no more use, value, or potential; washed-up: That swimmer is through as an athlete.
- Doomed to death or destruction.
- through and through In every part; throughout: wet through and through.
- through and through In every aspect; completely: a success through and through.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വഴിയായി - Vazhiyaayi | Vazhiyayi ;ഇന്ന കാരണത്താല് - Inna Kaaranaththaal | Inna Karanathal ;മുഴുവനും - Muzhuvanum ;കൂടി - Koodi ;ആദ്യന്തം - Aadhyantham | adhyantham ;ഇടയിലൂടെ - Idayiloode ;