The sound made by the sudden fall or blow of a heavy body, as of a hammer, or the like.
- A blow with a blunt object.
- The muffled sound produced by or as if by a blow with a blunt object; a thud.
- To beat with or as if with a blunt object so as to produce a muffled sound or thud.
- Informal To beat soundly or thoroughly; drub.
- To hit or fall in such a way as to produce a thump; pound.
- To walk with heavy steps; stump.
- To throb audibly.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാല്വെയ്പുകള് - Kaalveypukal | Kalveypukal ;അടിയൊച്ച - Adiyocha ;അടിയൊച്ച - Adiyocha ;കുത്തുക - Kuththuka | Kuthuka ;പ്രകന്പനം - Prakanpanam ;ട്ടെ യെന്ന ശബ്ദം - Tte Yenna Shabdham ;