A small piece of paper, cardboard, or the like, serving as a notice, certificate, or distinguishing token of something.
- A paper slip or card indicating that its holder has paid for or is entitled to a specified service, right, or consideration: a theater ticket; an airline ticket.
- An e-ticket.
- A certifying document, especially a captain's or pilot's license.
- An identifying or descriptive tag attached to merchandise; a label.
- A list of candidates proposed or endorsed by a political party; a slate.
- A legal summons, especially for a traffic violation.
- The proper or desirable thing: A change of scene would be just the ticket for us.
- Informal A means to an end: "He went to Washington ... to become press secretary ... it was his ticket out of the Delta” ( Nicholas Lamann).
- To provide with a ticket for passage or admission: ticket all passengers through to Amsterdam.
- To attach a ticket to; tag. See Synonyms at mark1.
- To designate for a specified use or end; destine: funds that have been ticketed for medical research.
- To serve (an offender) with a legal summons: ticket a speeding motorist.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനുമതിച്ചീട്ട് - Anumathicheettu ;ചീട്ട് - Cheettu ;ടിക്കറ്റ് - Dikkattu ;അഭിജ്ഞാനപത്രം - Abhijnjaanapathram | Abhijnjanapathram ;വിലക്കുറിപ്പ് - Vilakkurippu ;ലേബല് - Lebal ;